Camps are a great way for youngsters to learn new things through activities and various games. We have created a 7-day, complex program for children that want to do:
- visit the surroundings, such as the Bison Land, Agapia Monastery, Agapia Museum, and others)
- go on long and short hiking trips where they can visit cultural attractions
- do specific activities for scouts, where we can set the foundations of important skills such as self-discipline, involvement in group activities and understanding of the environment. They learn to work in teams, to be disciplined and protect nature. Activities include forest sightseeing, tenting and stargazing.
- Theatrical games and personal development;
- Art (painting and arts and crafts courses);
- Foreign languages;